Are you looking to establish a professional corporate image for your start-up?
Not sure how to accomplish this without breaking the bank?
The good news is you don’t have to lease or buy actual office space to give you that corporate feel with a Singapore virtual business address.
Rather than booking office space, hiring a receptionist, purchasing office equipment, furniture, and phone and fax systems; a registered business address in Singapore is simply a turn-key business office.
Let’s face it, a company that has its own office, furnishings, live phone support, a dedicated business line, etc. does help legitimize the business operation.
However, the costs and regular monthly lease payment associated with that kind of setup is too big of a pill to swallow for most start-ups. But with a registered business address you can have all the bells and whistles of a serious business operation without the hefty price tag and ongoing costs.
A business virtual office supplies an affordable and brilliant option for even the smallest budgets to operate a business like a major corporation.
For a couple of dollars per day you can receive all the components of a serious business; a dedicated business line, a live assistant to address inbound telephone calls, a business mailing address, mail forwarding service, personalized voice mail, dedicated fax line and more.
It is an exceptional remedy for start-ups and entrepreneurs for keeping operating costs low while developing a professional corporate image.
It additionally plays a valuable role during the process of establishing business credit. Instead of using a home address as the company’s mailing address, one could use their business virtual address instead.
Here are five ways a virtual office can benefit your business:
1. Get a dedicated local telephone number — an identifiable local area code business number could help your business acquire local customers much easier. A local number shows up more personalized and trustworthy for local consumers compared with an unrecognizable area code.
2. Get a professional live receptionist — Imagine having a professional live person answering incoming calls for your business. This speaks volumes for your business and its operation.
3. Have a corporate mailing address — a zoned commercial mailing address is a key component in the business credit building process. For lenders it helps in identifying the operation and location of a business.
4. Get a specialized company facsimile number — selecting a recognizable local telephone number as your business’s facsimile line can also assist your company with local consumers when it concerns faxing.
5. Get customized voice mail boxes — With numerous voice-mail boxes with individual prerecorded introductions a company can improve its interaction with consumers after company hours.
While there’s no shortage of choices you could discover on the net supplying a company virtual office, be sure to take the time to identify the most budget-friendly and inexpensive registered business address in Singapore solution.
Bear in mind, if you choose to establish a virtual office make certain that all of the information you provide on the application coincides as the specifics you have on your company credit reports and filings.
As you can see a SG registered business address offers the best alternative for a start-up or small business owner to avoid spending thousands of dollars in office expenses while maintaining a professional corporate image for their business.
Whether you are working from home or on a tight budget you can easily run your business like a major corporation without breaking the bank.